Summertime for most of us means more hours spent outdoors in the heat and more sweat, friction, and possible skin irritations. With 20 premium ingredients (21 in the Taint Paint), our creams can heal, soothe and protect your skin all year.
Newly Formulated Vegan Friendly and Lanolin Free - In keeping with the high standards of everyone that uses our products and sticking with the times, we are always willing to improve our products and recently reformulated both the Chafe Paint and Taint Paint. After months of product Research & Development, with help from the Kanberra Cycling Team, Kanberra Ambassadors, and long-time users, we put in the work and are proud of the results. The feedback on our new formulation has been a positive success.
Listed below are the benefits and a few of our favorite applications. We call it anti-friction cream, but there is more to it than that; our Kanberra creams can be a solution to so much other than chafing.
- Made with 20 premium, all-natural active ingredients* including tea tree oil, shea butter, aloe vera, coconut oil, witch hazel, allantoin, and other key ingredients that help prevent chafing and blisters. *21 Ingredients in Taint Paint
- Water-based products made without petroleum, mineral oils, alcohol, or other harsh chemicals. Will not clog your pores.
- Vegan Friendly - Lanolin Free
- Creams aid in healing minor skin abrasions or irritations, including ringworm, dry skin, eczema, and much more.
- Speed up Tattoo recovery and revive old ink.
- Travel-ready 50g, large 100g, or extra-large 225g sizes are available
- Avoid skin irritation caused by sweat, friction, repetitive motion, and ill-fitting garments or equipment.
- No chemicals. All-natural.
- Number #1 in Anti-Chafing, apply Chafe Paint or Taint Paint to any area of the body prone to chafing.
- Apply before a workout to any area that may be prone to friction from skin rubbing together or clothing rubbing against skin
- Chafe Paint is easy to apply between toes, legs, and underarms. Post application will not leave any greasy residue.
- Have an old tattoo? The ingredients in our Chafe and Taint Paint will help revive the colors in your tattoo. Apply a thin layer daily.
- New tattoo. Help your skin recover with all-natural active ingredients, including tea tree oil, shea butter, aloe vera, coconut oil, and witch hazel.
- Give your hands, feet, and elbows a good exfoliation, then apply Chafe or Taint Paint to absorb ingredients better and nourish the skin.