CHEMICAL-FREE KITCHEN CLEANING
Keeping your kitchen clean not only makes the room look more appealing but also adds life to your appliances, cupboards, and floors. Because the kitchen is the most trafficked room in the house by all family members (including pets), it is essential to keep this room consistently clean and odor-free for a safe and healthy home! It is also good to note that build-up in the kitchen from not doing regular cleaning and maintenance can be costly in appliance repairs. Using Kanberra products to clean your kitchen can help the room smell better, make your appliances look great, function properly and keep germs from spreading to your family.
Now that we’ve reminded you why to keep your kitchen clean, let’s talk about some ways to use Kanberra products in the cleaning process. Here are a few suggestions for the best uses to get the most out of your cleaning.
- Fill a bucket of warm water and add 3 to 5 pumps of Kanberra Soap® to clean the floors. You can also dilute the soap in a spray bottle for countertops.
- The Kanberra Spray® is an excellent way to sanitize handles, faucets, and countertops daily; they can be the grimiest after being touched throughout the day.
- Place a Kanberra Ge®l inside of the fridge to keep it clean and odor-free
- Place a Kanberra Gel® on the kitchen countertop for ongoing odor removal.
- If you cook with garlic or potent ingredients? Increase the size of gel depending on how dirty your air is.